Booking Terms and Conditions
Wraparound Club Terms and Conditions Agreement
Wraparound Club is open term time only.
• Reception children to Year 6 pupils.
Sessions and Prices
• 3.15pm – 4.30pm £5
• 3.15pm – 5.00pm £7 (includes a light tea)
• 3.15pm – 5.30pm £9
• 3.15pm – 6.00pm £12
• All bookings for Wraparound Club need to be booked online in advance for a half a term block using the Onside Coaching online booking page assessable via the school website. There will be limited spaces available for ad hoc bookings. Bookings cannot be made via the school office.
• To make an ad hoc booking email [email protected]
• Families who confirm with school that they will be paying for Wraparound Club with Childcare Vouchers will be invoiced for the sessions children are booked in to attend. All other payments for Wraparound sessions must be made by families via the online booking system.
• We regret that we are unable to refund fees should your child not attend on the day booked.
• The school is registered to accept Government Tax Free Childcare vouchers, Computershare vouchers and EdenRed vouchers for After School Club payment.
• When children are picked up later than the session time they are booked in for, the charge for the next session on that day will automatically be added. For late collections after 6pm there will be a late collection charge of £15 per child for each time this occurs.
• To maintain a happy, respectful environment, whilst the children are attending clubs the school’s Respect Code and Behaviour Steps will be followed.
• Any child whose behaviour at Wraparound Club is deemed by staff to be unsafe to themselves or others will not be able to attend Wraparound Club sessions.